15250 Ventura Blvd, Suite 100
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Scott Romick is a Managing Director and Principal of Lee & Associates - LA North/Ventura Inc., a full-service commercial real estate company and member of the Lee & Associates Group of Companies. Scott specializes in tenant representation and the sale and leasing of commercial properties.
Since he joined Lee & Associates in 2001, Scott has completed over 700 lease transactions totaling over 3 million square feet, in addition to 40 purchase and sales transactions for approx. $175 million.
Scott's entrepreneurial approach to tenant and landlord representation and keen attention to detail have earned him a loyal following of middle-market, private investment, and corporate clients in the San Fernando Valley and throughout the Los Angeles area. A resourceful problem solver and able negotiator, Scott has also worked extensively with creative firms and others with unconventional space needs to identify and tailor office space to their requirements.
Scott works closely with clients to provide expert market intelligence and deal with information critical to decision-making. He takes great pride in being trustworthy and loyal, and always takes a hands-on approach to ensure his clients receive prompt and optimal service above and beyond what is requested and expected.
He began his career in New York City representing some of New York City's major building owners along with tenant representation assignments.
After working for several years in corporate real estate, Mr. Romick served as CEO of a New York-based sports and horse racing publishing company for three years before selling the company and moving to Los Angeles.
2022 DEAL STATS
- $20,000,000 in Leases for over 200,000 SF
- $24,000,000 in Purchase and Sales,8 Properties
- Lee & Associates Top 10 Producer: 2022, 2021, 2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2005
- Lee & Associates Presidents Circle of Excellence: 2022, 2021, 2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2005
- 2014 Top Office Brokers in L.A. recognition from Bisnow Magazine
- 2003 Lee & Associates "Associate of the Year" award
- 1998 The Most Ingenious Deal of the Year" by the Real Estate Board of New York.
Tulane University, New Orleans - B.S. degree in Business Management/Finance
Family, Friends, Biking, Hiking, Martial Arts, Cooking, Reading Books, Music
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
- First Pacific Advisors
- Equity Union Real Estate
- Miller Kaplan
- Jamison Services
- Kate Raynor Immigration Law
- Fiona Hutton & Associates, Inc.
- American Humane Association
- MWest Holdings
- VSI (Voice & Script Int'l)
- EPS - Cineworks
- Jack Nadel Int'l
- North American Realty
- The Mat West Company
- XMA-Extreme Martial Arts
- Sinai Labs
- Greystone Real Estate
- Studio City®